An anon once asked me “what would’ve happened if Knockout had died instead of Breakdown?” This is my answer.
(also, in case it’s hard to see, these are supposed to be Vehicons holding Breakdown back, I messed that one up badly, sorry)
DO YA KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS! OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCHOUCHOUCH.
Cowabunga dudes! Deviant br0kenhead worked on season one of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and drew this cool piece at our booth! #SDCC
I dig it
- Schizophrenia: patients usually have less brain tissue
- Major Depression: scans show less brain activity in depressed brain
- Alzheimer’s: brain tissue significantly shrinks, hippocampus is usually the first region to go
- ADHD: less brain activity in the frontal cortex (area associated with decision making)
- OCD: high brain activity
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): hippocampal volume reduction (area involved in memory) and increased activation of the amygdala (area involved in emotional responses)